Thursday, October 7, 2010

a few days before CAT

ok.. its been two years or so n i found this write up on my comp.. saved in some random prog files folder! here goes:


Hello everyone…. Good afternoon and how are you? Hold on a sec… ok yeah. I was just kinda forhetting what I wanted to talj abuoy today. My frend tel me that I an drunk, but I really am not, iys just that I had a ,, no twoooo, ok four or maybe I don know … woteva it s, my gracious souls tell me that u r drunk only if u fell drunk and not if ppl say so. Its very dificclt to gauhe t u know. :0 but I sewar I am srunk.
Anyways, it’s the final week and ppl are tense arnd me so am i. the only difference is they are tends cos CAT is comin uo this Sundaym, and I am tensed cos I have run out of vokda. I fukd up the last mockcat thay I took day before tom on sundau and now I feel I am ready for th main one, cos if u see my record, its like a sine curve. One bad then one good, then another bad and then god snf good good boy nyself.. ryt? Oh manQ I am really going to hell!
One so called @pep-talker* came up and said that we shud stop learning new things this last week and condentrace on our strnghts and whoteva we have learnt till now since this hs my last week toward freedom.. not the 1947 one  u got that one ryt>*^$$.. wr the fuk is the question mark!!.. ? yeah, ok.. u got yhat one ryt? so I figtrd out thst I am basically free this week if I go by the peppers view and so I liked his opinion(nd I like his name now,, pepper, hehe). Only concentrate on ur strenthgd and thts shudb enuf to get u thru. So here I am .. ok here I was.. drinking and following his advise(advice), but now its over andi am telling u ,, hey what did I want to say to u? ho;d on…
Whay did I tell u till now? Wait.. let me read thru. Heey.. the spell check aint not working, haha that s funny.
Many ppl were on leave at work today, excluding me. Ppl are concentrating on their strengths now I thikn.  wen the managers bunkdurint the last week, u feel they are also planning to take the test. But y wud a manager take the cat, let me know if u get an answer to that. Kills me.
Ok.. I know withut the slepp chek, u will habe difficulti inn reading the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRC given above. Sorry I just presed the “a” a bit too much, delete it,
But don struggle, just leave it, I ll read it tom nd rectify the eroor that I ahv made while typing. Actually thre is no lite and I canr see properly. Really!! I think I shu go thebed.
So loooong then.. good morning.. bey… hey heye that was for tom morning. I am npt drunk. I told ya, bye.

No comments: