Friday, April 13, 2012

Entering the dread of monotony

m so bored that i have visited this long forgotten page of mine.
m so bored that now i dont even know what to write.
m so bored.. because my life is becoming monotonous.
I think i should visit pushkar.
anyway .. i got myself insured a couple of weeks back. its kind of expensive to get urself insured. all the time i was talking to my agent about the insurance and how much i would have to shell out, i kept thinking, "dude, Jenny lopez got her ass insured! for fuk's sake, atleast get ur SELF insured. be a man!"
after i had signed the papers and signed the first of many to come cheques(unless, of course, i die soon), i quickly googled and found out that my life is not half as valuable as Jlo's butt.
well.. Jlo's asses might not be boring like my present life. that's y i guess they got insured so heavily. i bet Casper the Smart knows first hand!
but, come tomorrow, i will not enter the dread of monotony! today, being the tam new year, let me call this my new year's resolution. \m/
ok. now m bored AND sleepy.
good night.

No comments: